Have you ever considered becoming a winemaker? Our Winemaking experiences are perfect for getting your feet wet, without the mess of having to stomp grapes!
When making your wine, wine lovers will be placed into groups with other first-time winemakers to learn the ins and outs of the winemaking process. Aspiring winemakers learn how to make wine by assembling with fellow enthusiasts for 3 fun hands-on lessons lead by the Make Wine With Us owners, who are American Wine Society-certified judges, and our knowledgeable staff. Winemakers can enjoy the fruits of their labor nine months later when they take home their own cases of wine that they made right here at our winemaking facility.
- Cost: $850.00*: Price is valid for 2 individuals to participate in the process.
- Yields five cases (60 bottles) of wine selected at signup.
- Winemakers will be able to choose among many varietals offered and can select from our wine menu the many blends and styles we offer from the Lodi, California Region (from other regions costs will be higher).
*Cost of ABC License ($15) is not included.
You must have a New Jersey winemaking license. The cost of a license is $15 and must be purchased with the winemaking package.
- There will be 4 main winemaking sessions during the winemaking year: Crushing, Pressing, Racking (an optional step), Bottling.
- The times and dates for each session will be announced ahead of time. Because winemaking is time-sensitive, dates cannot be changed, so please plan ahead.
- A group label will be provided by Make Wine With Us or a personalized label can be made for a $15 design fee.
Interested in white wine? Ask our staff!
Contact Our Friendly Staff Today
Whether you are just starting out or are more seasoned with wine and winemaking, Make Wine With Us has something for everyone. Our owner-operators will guide you as you create your own premium wine that has your unique signature taste and label.
For questions or to begin the process, please call us at 201-876-9463 today!